Major George A. Filer III: “You want me to tell General Tom Sadler that we captured an alien?!”

Major George A. Filer III worked an Air Force Intelligence Officer where he was a navigator in various aircraft and tanker transport aircraft, who, while working at McGuire Air Force Base in New Jersey, learned that an extraterrestrial biological entity had been shot at Fort Dix. This alien allegedly fled to the nearby McGuire Air Force Base, where it died. Major Filer relates, as many have, that the remains of this being were taken to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. As a briefing officer in 1978 at McGuire Air Force Base, he noticed red lights were on out on the runway until he arrived at the 21st Air Force Command Post, where he worked as the Deputy Director of Intelligence for the 21st Air Force, which controlled half the military aircraft that flew the presidents and the other VIPs to various places.

He was then informed by the head of the command post that they had had UFOs over McGuire all night and that one had either crashed or landed at Fort Dix, at which point a military policeman pulled out a gun and shot the alien who emerged. At this point, the alien began to run to Fort Dix. Around this time, he was told by Military Airlift Command, “We want you to brief us at the standup general briefing this morning and explain what happened to everybody.” And he responded “You want me to tell General Tom Sadler and everybody in the command post that we captured an alien?!” They responded, “Yes, we want you to brief [them] this morning.” He then called the 38th Military Airlift Wing Command Post only to learn from them that they had heard the same thing. He went to the photo lab where they had apparently taken pictures of something extraordinary, and just as the Sergeant was about to hand him the photos, the Master Sergeant confiscated them and said Major Filer was not allowed to see them. This was unusual because he had never been stopped from seeing pictures before.

Disturbingly, there were nuclear weapons on the base that were carried back and forth to Europe. He was told by one of the policemen who claimed to have been there that they had seen a small body that looked like the body of a child but it had an unusually large head. Those who had been privy to the incident were immediately transferred, which was standard procedure for those who had seen something that the authorities did not want to get out. Major Filer had also listened in on the radio communications as both state and military police chased the alien as it fled to McGuire. This was after the tower operator had seen the UFOs and the radar operators had seen them on radar.

Prior to this, in 1962, he and his colleagues had been flying tankers over England and London Control asked them to intercept a UFO. They flew to the center of England at 400 mph in an attempt to intercept it as it hovered over the Stonehenge area. Major Filer got it on radar with a “very large return.” London Control also had the UFO on its radar as they vectored Major Filer and his colleagues to the object and they observed it jetting off into space at several thousands of miles an hour almost vertically; something impossible by any human technology.

Experienced psychology writer and practitioner of psi abilities. Looking forward to contributing to a worldwide awakening to the reality of psi phenomena.