I received some good advice from a friend concerning how to use Monroe Institute exercises daily. I would like to try to use 6 exercises a day, each for a specific purpose. The nonverbal exercises that characterize Waves V and VI are useful for purely audio purposes, but it is better to memorize and master certain of the exercises apart from the recordings.
Here is a list apart from the recordings:
- Living body map (2.6) — healing various parts of my physical and emotional body.
- Color breathing (2.4) — Cleansing negative emotional energy.
- Energy food (3.5).
What to use through the recordings:
- 6.6 — Dinner with an energy friend.
- One-month patterning (2.3) — improve mental capacity, emotional health, psi abilities, physical health.
- Five questions (3.4)
- One year patterning (4.1)
- Five messages (4.2).
- 6.6 again for solitude.
B (The nonverbal recordings):
- The first 3 recordings of Wave 5 (Focus 12, cultivating intuitive abilities).
- The last 3 recordings of Wave 5 (Focus 15, cultivating no-time states).
My thought is it might be good to switch back and forth between mostly or even purely nonverbal recordings that are exclusive to Waves V and VI, and then switch back to the largely verbal audio recordings the next day, to ensure balance.